The nominations are in! We’ve heard from tech-lovers far and wide and now it’s time to finally decide who has the best startup culture in Ohio. Companies all across Ohio are boasting that they’re the best — whether they have an office “meme machine,” company-wide donut dates or even a nightclub transformation! Now we’ll put them head-to-head. Will unlimited vacation days beat the office ping pong tournament? Only you can decide! We need your votes to crown a winner, so vote today!
Our finalists who have officially moved on to the voting round for early-stage startups are:
- VECTRE, a VR and AR company
- NaviStone, platform to help retailers and eCommerce companies find direct mail customers
- Bezlio, a cloud-based platform that allows you to communicate with your data
- Everykey, a Bluetooth device that replaces keys or passwords
- Futurety, a data analytics company
- Wiretap, a platform that secures company communication.
Our late-stage nominees are:
- Acceptd, the largest visual and performing arts network in the world;
- Inmobly, an OTT SaaS mobile video delivery solution
- Updox, a healthcare CRM software
- ORIS Intelligence, offering online price monitoring and enforcement tools for manufacturers
- Third Wave Water, creating the perfect water for coffee
- Global Cooling, manufacturers of ultra-low storage solutions.
For a complete list of the contest’s official rules, click here.