Paid Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internships available to any college student interested in gaining real-world experience with technology
Interested in technology? Looking for a paid internship this summer? The Diversity & Inclusion Technology Internship Program is a great opportunity to work at some of Ohio’s most innovative companies!
- Internships pay at least $15/hour
- Great chance to build your resume and get experience with companies on the cutting-edge
- Looking for diverse students across all disciplines
Great opportunity to get diverse young talent to work on any number of interesting projects!
- We’ll reimburse two-thirds of the intern’s wages up to $10,000
- You can be a technology company or simply a company with a technological need
- Can hire as many as three interns for different positions
Student applications accepted: February 11-25, 2019
Company applications accepted: February 26-March 12, 2019
Internships effective: Summer 2019
To apply or learn more, visit techintern.development.ohio.gov.