Are you ready to launch the next big NASA spinoff? Sponsored by NASA, the program pairs technology developed in NASA centers with business and technical talent who aim to create new businesses around breakthrough NASA technology. You will experience a hands-on approach to business model building through lean startup methods.
What FedTech Does:
- FedTech is a unique venture program pairing teams of entrepreneurs with breakthrough technology sourced from premier government, corporate and academic R&D labs to accelerate customer discovery and build new startups.
- FedTech runs an 8-week cohort through experiential lectures, coaching, and pitch sessions.
- FedTech takes no equity or fees to participate.
What You Will Do
- Be paired with a cutting-edge technology from NASA.
- Work with a team of like-minded entrepreneurs to find the best commercial application.
- Hone your skills in lean startup methods, business model canvas, product development, customer discovery, licensing, funding strategies, pitch skills, and more through weekly sessions.
- Spend the kickoff and closing pitch day sessions in Cleveland, OH.
- Never say you didn’t give it a shot.
STARTUP STUDIO DURATION
- Applications open: 3/2
- 2-day Kickoff event: 7/9 – 7/10
- Startup Studio Workshop: 7/23 – 8/20
- Closing Pitch Night: 9/2
You can APPLY HERE.
Applications close on May 1, 2020.